Safety & Security Procedures for Home Football Games at
Withington Stadium - Jackson High School
Withington Stadium - Safety and Security Procedures effective 09/12/19
● All visitors at freshman, junior varsity (JV), and varsity football games at Withington Stadium
will be searched by portable metal detecting wands before entering the stadium.
● No weapons of any kind are allowed on school property, which includes the entire JHS campus,
parking lots, and the stadium.
● Backpacks are prohibited. No exceptions.
● Purses, diaper bags, and medical bags are allowed in the stadium but are subject to search at
● Entry into the stadium will only be available at the front gates on the west side of JHS. The
back entry gate will be closed to visitors.
● There is no “re-entry” once a person leaves the stadium.
● Animals are not permitted, with the exception of service animals and service animals in training.
● Tobacco products of any kind (including e-cigarettes/vaping) are not allowed on school
property, which includes the entire JHS campus, the parking lots and the stadium.
● Alcohol and gambling are prohibited on school property and at the stadium, including the
● Any person violating the above guidelines may be ejected from the event without a refund.